Whos‘ Bruce !?
Bruce is our new family member. In the very short time that we have him here he brought us to amazing spots with lovely views.
Stay stoke to future posts… !
First of all we were trying to find a nice Defender 130 Pickup. Our plan was building it up to a Defender 130 SW (Station Wagon). So we would have more space in the back for the world trip. More means around 30 cm.
But than we finally found Bruce and it was love on the first sight. He was waiting for us in Poland and already set up for a lil trip, so the day after we bought him we drove all the way down to Sicily. Our plan was to get to know him well very quick.
So here are some key facts:
Model: Defender 110 SW
Mileage: 300’k (engine is running lovely)
Engine Size: 2495 cm³
Engine Power: 83 kW (113 PS)
Additional equipped with:
- ARB-Oldman Emu suspension – 5cm – Front +150 kg; rear +300 kg
- A new set of Polyurethane Bush Kit
- „Dry“ parking heater (Eberspacher Airtronic)
- „Wet“ parking heater (Webasto)
- Air compressor for blocking and pumping wheels, mounted under the passenger seat
- Additional rear axle locking
- Warn Winch with Marlow Synthetic rope
- Steel Carrier
- LED lightning (front, side and back)
- Reversing Camera with monitor
- Additional clocks (tachometer, turbine boost, battery voltage)
- CB Radio
- Puma rear seats
- Shower system based on heat exchanger, but haven’t run it yet
- Autohome Overland Safari Tent, Size Medium
- HTM Roof Rack
- Bruce has some leaks, so we need to check the water ingress at the door frames
- We’re thinking about a Pop Up tent, but we’re not sure yet.
- Interior Design for long term overlanding with a sink, running water, cupboards and the possibility to stay in for the night with a medium lying surface.
- Heejin wants an AC 😂